Our Most Popular Hot Tub Cleaning Kit
Whether you are new to owning a hot tub or have had yours for years, this 6-month maintenance kit makes taking care of your water easy. Give yourself the gift of an enjoyable soak without having to worry about any build-up.
Swim University® 6-Month Hot Tub Water Care Kit Includes:
- Two (2) bottles of Hot Tub Weekly Cleanse to keep your hot tub water clear between cleanings. And helps prevent contaminants and bacteria growth.
- One (1) bottle of Hot Tub Detox includes two treatments every 3-4 months for deep cleaning.
- One (1) premium cleaning chamois cloth to wipe down the surfaces inside your hot tub quickly and easily.
- One (1) measure cup for easy chemical dosing.
- This bundle also includes instructions on properly maintaining your hot tub so that it runs at optimal performance.
As a hot tub owner, you should drain and clean your hot tub every 3-4 months. And by adding Hot Tub Detox before you drain the water, you can purge all the built-up gunk hiding inside your hot tub plumbing system.
Plus, every week, you should add Swim University® Hot Tub Weekly Cleanse between detoxes. It's a 3-in-1 formula designed to maintain silky smooth water quality, crystal clear water, and improve jet performance. It also helps minimize the build-up of contaminants after the initial Hot Tub Detox is complete.
WHY SHOULD I USE SWIM UNIVERSITY® HOT TUB WEEKLY ClEANSE AND DETOX?
- It removes all the hidden gunk lurking inside your hot tub plumbing system.
- It helps keep the water sparkling clean and clear all the time.
- Your hot tub water will look, smell, and feel even better!
- Compliments your existing hot tub sanitizer. Whether it's chlorine, bromine, salt, minerals, or any other sanitizer on the market.
- One dose is enough to maintain water clarity for 7-10 days.
- Both Hot Tub Weekly Cleanse and Detox are safe for septic systems.
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If this doesn't keep your hot tub clean as the day you bought it, or you're not completely satisfied for any reason with the Swim University® water care products, we'll issue you a complete refund. No hassle, no interrogation, no problem. It's as simple as that. Contact us here.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is this product safe on my hot tub? Will it bleach it out? This product does not contain bleach or any harsh chemicals that'll cause bleaching.
- Where is this manufactured? It's made and packaged in the United States of America.
- Does this system work with inflatable hot tubs? Yes! Both cleaners will work in ANY type of hot tub.
- Will this system work in saltwater hot tubs? Yes! This system is safe to use with any sanitizer including chlorine, bromine, mineral, saltwater, and biguanide.
- How long do I have to wait to soak after using this product? We recommend waiting at least 2 hours after adding the product to soak in your hot tub.
- Does Weekly Cleanse replace my sanitizer (chlorine, bromine, etc.)? No. Weekly Cleanse is simply a water clarifier and conditioner. While it helps keep your water clear, it does not sanitize the water. So you still need to use a proper sanitizer like chlorine or bromine to kill bacteria and other contaminants.
Does Weekly Cleanse replace using pH, Alkalinity, and Calcium Hardness?
No. While using Weekly Cleanse you still need to balance the water using the proper chemicals such as pH increaser/decreaser, Alkalinity Increaser (baking soda), and Calcium Hardness.
- Is foaming normal? Yes! Hot Tub Detox foams up when you add it to the water. This foaming action helps get into hard-to-reach places inside your hot tub plumbing. Don't fear the foam. However, if there's excessive foaming, just turn off the hot tub jets and let the foam dissipate (or add a defoaming chemical for hot tubs).