A fast-acting formula that drops cloudy water particles to the bottom of the pool.
Having cloudy water particles settle to the bottom of the pool allows you to vacuum the cloudy water right out of your pool. Fast Floc will help you remove dead algae and non-living organic contaminants from your pool fast. And is safe for all pools and filters including inground, above ground, concrete, plaster, fiberglass, vinyl liner, and more.
Fast Floc is also compatible with salt water, mineral, ozone, and non-chlorine pools.
- Odorless liquid and does not affect pH or sanitizer levels.
- Fast Floc should be added to a cloudy pool only.
- Recommended for after algae treatment.
- Breaks the surface tension of the water to settle suspended particles.
- Safe for use in all pool types.
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If this doesn't help clear your pool, or you're not completely satisfied for any reason with the Swim University® water care products, we'll issue you a complete refund. No hassle, no interrogation, no problem. It's as simple as that. Contact us here.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you use an automatic pool cleaner to vacuum out the debris? An automatic cleaner will just cloud up your pool again. You need to use a manual pool vacuum and slowly vacuum the cloud or algae to waste (right out of your pool and not through the filter).