Hot Tub Detox is a deep cleaner that loosens, suspends, and purges built-up gunk inside your hot tub plumbing system.
Everything is included to keep your portable hot tub or swim spa running at optimal performance and minimize the buildup of inanimate contaminants:
- One (1) Hot Tub Detox 4 oz. (118mL) bottle. Includes two (2) treatments every 3-4 months.
- Step-by-Step Instructions
Just pour two ounces into your hot tub water every 3-4 months. In just 20 minutes of circulation, it'll remove 99% of non-living nutrients inside your hot tub's plumbing including lotions, sunscreens, and other cosmetics.
It uses foaming actions to get into all the hard-to-reach places of your hot tub plumbing. And this product is safe on all hot tubs including acrylic and laminate.
Use Hot Tub Detox every 3-4 months for a deep clean. And use Hot Tub Weekly Cleanse in between to keep your hot tub water clean and clear.
WHY SHOULD I USE SWIM UNIVERSITY® HOT TUB DETOX?
- It removes all the hidden gunk lurking inside your hot tub plumbing system.
- Compliments your existing hot tub sanitizer. Whether it's chlorine, bromine, salt, minerals, or any other sanitizer on the market.
- One small dose is enough to clean a 500-gallon hot tub inside and out.
- Hot Tub Detox is safe for septic systems.
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If this doesn't keep your hot tub clean as the day you bought it, or you're not completely satisfied for any reason with the Swim University® water care products, we'll issue you a complete refund. No hassle, no interrogation, no problem. It's as simple as that. Contact us here.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is this product safe on my hot tub? Will it bleach it out? This product does not contain bleach or any harsh chemicals that'll cause bleaching.
- Where is this manufactured? It's made and packaged in the United States of America.
- Does this system work with inflatable hot tubs? Yes! Both cleaners will work in ANY type of hot tub.
- Will this system work in saltwater hot tubs? Yes! This system is safe to use with any sanitizer including chlorine, bromine, mineral, saltwater, and biguanide.
- How long do I have to wait to soak after using this product? We recommend waiting at least 2 hours after adding the product to soak in your hot tub.
- Does Weekly Cleanse replace my sanitizer (chlorine, bromine, etc.)? No. Weekly Cleanse is simply a water clarifier and conditioner. While it helps keep your water clear, it does not sanitize the water. So you still need to use a proper sanitizer like chlorine or bromine to kill bacteria and other contaminants.
- Does Weekly Cleanse replace using pH, Alkalinity, and Calcium Hardness? No. While using Weekly Cleanse you still need to balance the water using the proper chemicals such as pH increaser/decreaser, Alkalinity Increaser (baking soda), and Calcium Hardness.
- Is foaming normal? Yes! Hot Tub Detox foams up when you add it to the water. This foaming action helps get into hard-to-reach places inside your hot tub plumbing. Don't fear the foam. However, if there's excessive foaming, just turn off the hot tub jets and let the foam dissipate (or add a defoaming chemical for hot tubs).
- Regarding when to use Hot Tub Detox, you say every three to four months. Should I apply the product and then drain the tub? Correct! You want to add Hot Tub Detox to your water right before you drain it. Let Detox run for 20 minutes so it can clean out your plumbing lines. There will be foaming to clean those hard-to-reach places. Then, drain the tub. Be sure to rinse and clean the tub before refilling.